Lost Lands is almost here Headbangers so get ready for the weekend by checking out all the essentials!
In just a few days, thousands of dedicated headbangers will flock to us Legendary for the latest edition of Lost lands. While previous editions blew bass music lovers apart, this year is emerging as one of the best with brand new stages, interactive art installations, and even MORE dinosaurs. will definitely be the best.
Whether you listen to the sounds of Black tiger Sex machine, Delta Heavy, and G Jones, catch a few rising stars like JEANIE, G-REX, and Lizzy Jane, or lose your mind during the performances of Getter, GRiZ, and 12th planet, there is a lot to prepare. And you won’t want to sleep on that All excision relapse set on Sunday it is sure to be a real treat.
Related: Three days of bass music is tough on the body, so be sure to check out Jayce’s tips Take care of your body at Lost Lands!
To keep your bass adventure in Lost Lands running smoothly, we’ve compiled a list of the most important information you need to know before your trip. So read on for the set times, festival ticket, rules on COVID, and more – and if you’re thinking of making a last minute trip to Legend Valley, go to them website to make your purchase!
Lost Lands 2021 Important Information:
Acceptable ID for entry
- Government-issued photo ID (passport, driver’s license, or government-issued photo ID)
Unacceptable ID for entry
- School card
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
Lost Lands requires either proof of a full Covid-19 vaccination or a negative test result within 72 hours prior to first entering the festival in order to participate. Photos or hard copies of your vaccination records or negative COVID tests are preferred, and it is important to note that tests are done at home NOT be accepted. Please refer to the Lost Lands for more details, including entry authorization details website.
Lost Lands 2021 fixed times:
Lost Lands 2021 festival and camping tickets:
Reminder of your belongings:
Unfortunately, during this festival season, many people have reported pickpockets, pickpockets, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables. While that small number of rotten apples in the pile doesn’t define a whole lot, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partiers, and it’s important to watch out for your valuables in Lost Lands.
Are you looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check out our post which highlights some ideas!
Lost Lands 2021 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Illegal substances or paraphernalia
- Alcohol. Only beer and wine allowed in cartons. For more information about alcohol in the campsites, see the alcohol FAQs below.
- All types of glass except hand mirrors under 12 ″ x12 ″. No set-up mirror.
- Glass vape juice bottles, plastic only.
- Glass lighting (Christmas lights with plastic tip OK)
- Large speaker systems (if neighbors ask you to decline, please respect their wishes)
- Knives (including chef and steak knives)
- Pepper spray or mace
- Generators (RV onboard generators OK, no external ones)
- Selfie sticks
- Containers with compressed air, helium, nitrous oxide, etc.
- Aerosol products / cans (sunscreen and insect spray OK)
- Fireworks or any type of explosive
- Full size propane grill, charcoal, butane, or fire of any kind (small propane grill OK)
- Tiki torches
- Sky lanterns
- Animals of any kind (if a service animal is required, please email [email protected])
- Laser pointer
- Golf carts, dune buggies, Segways, off-road motorcycles
- Large metal key rings
- stuffed animals
- Spray paint
- Paint marker
- Strollers / Skateboards / Bicycles / OneWheels
- Unauthorized sale or sale of products
- Covered tents with logo
- Milk crates
- Reusable water bottles (empty)
- Hydration packs / Camelbaks (empty)
- Backpacks with one compartment (maximum 12 “x 12”)
- Wallets (maximum 12 “x 12”)
- ear plug
- Bum bags
- Hand sanitizer
- Lipstick and lip balm
- Lotion / sunscreen
- Sealed tampons
- eye drop
- Wet wipes
- Cigarette packs (sealed)
- E-cigarette / tobacco vapes and mods
- Vape juice in plastic bottles (sealed)
- Cameras (everything except professional equipment – GoPros OK)
- Disposable cameras
- Cell phones, external batteries and chargers
- Walkie talkies
- Festival totems (see totem rules below)
- LED lights
- Flow arts such as hula hooping, poi, gloving, orbiting
- Costumes are welcome! Full face masks must be removed at the security check.
Totem and flag rules:
- Maximum height including pole: 6 feet. Combining multiple poles into extra long totems will result in security asking you to return or drop it off at your campsite.
- The poles must be less than 1 inch in diameter
- No extendable poles
- No additional bars
- No wood, aluminum or metal (use something light like PVC)
- No inflatables
- Nothing that can stab, stab or fall and cause injury
- NO hate speech, negativity, or illegal activity. Security reserves the right to refuse entry to any totems it deems to be unacceptable.
- Totem heads: Decoration: totem heads are limited to 2 ′ diagonally. Must have artwork on all sides. Very creative totem heads will be more flexible in size, but please keep it reasonable. Originality is encouraged!
- Flags may be 3’x5 ‘or no more than 4’ measured diagonally.