Want to be part of the world’s biggest adventure motorcycling media brand? Well you’re in luck. Adventure Bike Rider is looking for aa driven and passionate individual to join our team and help expand our industry-leading online presence through our website, social media, and YouTube channel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the motorcycle industry within a small but highly committed team at a forward-thinking media, events and marketing company.
As a content creator at Adventure Bike Rider, you will be responsible for creating and sourcing content for the Adventure Bike Rider website (written word and video), running our social media accounts, producing content around our festival, and assisting in the production of the printed magazine.
The successful candidate will have experience in content creation and a passion for media communications, content marketing and, of course, motorcycling!
The position will be a full-time office-based role, and our office is located in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire.
- Manage and run the Adventure Bike Rider social media accounts
- Create, source and upload stories, features, and sponsored content to the ABR website via a content management system
- Writing reviews, trip reports, and features for the printed version of Adventure Bike Rider magazine
- Creating, with the help of the rest of the team, unique video content for the Adventure Bike Rider YouTube and social media channels
- Taking ownership of the weekly ABR Newsletter and striving to produce quality email marketing content
- Assisting with the proof reading of features
Key skills required for the role of content creator at Adventure Bike Rider:
- A keen understanding of social media management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Video presentation skills
- Experience of and an understanding of digital marketing and the role of content marketing
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines at all costs
- A team player but also someone who is self-motivated and has excellent time management skills
- Must be commercially minded and driven
- Attention to detail
Career development opportunities will depend on proving your abilities and developing a reputation for consistent, high quality work.
Adventure Bike Rider is based in Stratford upon Avon, so you will either be already located in the area or be willing to relocate. A full UK category A motorcycle license is also required, and you will be provided with a company motorcycle (one of our long term test fleet bikes).
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]