Ducati has removed the covers of its newest member of the Scrambler family – the 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute Pro. The largely cosmetic update pays homage to the Bologna-based brand’s first air-cooled two-cylinder engine, launched 50 years ago in 1971. Based on the Scrambler 1100 Pro, some mechanical changes are also planned. Now is the time to read the Fast Facts.
- The 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute Pro is based directly on the Scrambler 1100 Pro. That’s a small bite, but the fact remains that Ducati designers used the rugged 1100 Pro as the starting point for this tribute motorcycle. To this end, all technical specifications remain the same between the two models. The powerful, air-cooled 1079 cc engine is not deterred by the Euro 5 emissions standards and develops a whopping 86 hp at 7500 rpm and a torque of 66.5 ft-lbs at 4750 rpm. In addition, the fully adjustable Marzocchi 45 mm fork and the KYB damper with adjustable spring preload and rebound damping support the classic steel lattice frame. Finally, IMU-enhanced cornering ABS, traction control and three selectable driving modes are standard.
- Its Giallo Orca paint scheme pays homage to the Ducati style of the 1970s. At the center of the styling of the 1100 Tribute Pro is a classic Ducati logo from the mid-1970s, designed by legendary Italian designer Giorgetto Giugiaro. In addition to the yellow paintwork, we also see a brown leather saddle that spices up the retro elements.
- Round mirrors add a touch of retro. Old school round mirrors replace the more modern mirrors on the 1100 Pro.
- Wire spoke wheels replace the cast aluminum wheels. Nothing says vintage like wire-spoke wheels, so they fit the 1100 Tribute Pro. The 18/17 inch rim combination is black anodized.
- The 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute Pro is priced at $ 13,995. Expect this tribute model to arrive at dealerships in March 2022. Until then, you can enjoy the pictures and soak up everything that this Italian review has to offer.
2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute Pro specifications
- Type: L-twin
- Displacement: 1079cc
- Bore x stroke: 98 x 71 mm
- Maximum power: 86 hp at 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 65 ft-lbs at 4750 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11: 1
- Valve train: Desmodrom, 2 vpc
- Refueling: Ride-by-Wire EFI with 55mm throttle body
- Cooling: air
- Transmission: 6-speed with even gears
- Coupling: Web multiplate with assist and slipper functions
- Final drive: chain
- Frame: tubular steel grille with rear aluminum subframe
- Front suspension; Travel: Fully adjustable Marzocchi 45mm inverted fork; 5.9 in
- Rear suspension; Spring travel: rod-supported, rebound damping and adjustable via spring preload KYB damper; 5.9 in
- Wheels: wire spoke with aluminum rims
- Front wheel: 18 x 3.50
- Rear wheel: 17 x 5.50
- Tires: Pirelli MT 60 RS
- Front tire: 120/80 x 18
- Rear tire: 180/55 x 17
- Front brakes: 320 mm semi-floating discs with Brembo 4.32 4-piston brake calipers
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc with single-piston floating caliper
- ABS: Bosch cornering ABS
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase: 59.6 inches
- Rake: 24.5 degrees
- Track: 4.4 inches
- Seat height: 31.9 inches
- Tank capacity: 4.0 gallons
- Estimated fuel economy: 45 mpg
- Empty weight: 464 pounds
- Color: ocher yellow
2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute Pro Price: $ 13,995 MSRP